my sanctuary.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

FOP Part 1 & 2

No pictures in the post cos i was wayyy too buzy to be snapping.

Day One

Anyway, went down for FOP session 1 on Friday. It feels nostalgic to be back in the Indoor Stadium, as that place holds significant milestones for me.

Serving at SIS is always exciting as you never know what can happen. I thoroughly experienced excitement cos my duty profile kept changing that night. By the end of the day, my duty covered at least 4 principals (including P.T. - STRESS!) and I had caught less than 5 mins of sitting time. Was really xiong as I have not stood throughout service for a very long time.

Reuben Morgan and the Hillsong team was really good. Esp when they sang Mighty To Save and Saviour King; i could feel the Presence even as i was buzy serving. Parachute band din do too bad with their worship songs either. If only i wasn't serving - it would be so much better.

But all that was made up by an extremely entertaining Rev. Mark and a strong message. And of cos, a nice supper with the security guys @ katong ba chor mee + a free ride home =))

 

Day Two

Went down to FOP session 2 with N415 after CG. Been so long since I queued up at SIS since im usually always serving. At a point of time the sun got really warm and we were all getting restless from the wait that I really called out in my heart: HOW I WISH I WAS SERVING!! - for then i would be enjoying the aircon in the hall!

Anyway we were finally in. Pastor How was right last night - we always go from Glory to Glory. The only word i can use to describe the atmosphere was AWESOME. Reuben Morgan and the Hillsong team sang all my fav songs from their past 3 albums. The fact that i knew all the songs really helped me to plug in. Esp during "From the inside out" - Reminds me of Joel and Kaiwen. Im really so glad i pre-ordered "This is our God" - their new album.

Anyway here are the songs we sung today from Hillsongs:

Shout Unto God - Look To You
Take It All - Mighty To Save
From the Inside Out - Mighty To Save
Stonger - This Is Our God
Run - This Is Our God
Desert Song - This Is Our God
Hosanna - Saviour King
This Is Our God - This Is Our God


This alone made me declare that im SO SO SO thankful that I was not serving today. I really sang with all my heart and soul today. I gave my best. It felt really good. Its all the more special to me cos im always serving, so i really cherish the opprtunity to worship freely.

If you are interested in any of the songs we sang today and ysd, do PM me =) Or get their titles at most Christian music stores.

So its was supper (again) with N415 + N178 @ newton. Ex, but shiok. I WILL NOT have supper tomorrow.


Last installment of FOP tmr. Im sure it will be EVEN MORE exciting with the "finale" and of cos, with P.K. back =) Can't wait.

take me deeper

0 Comments:



<< Home